Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aspire has started!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

Aspire has started! Empty
PostSubject: Aspire has started!   Aspire has started! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Hello there guildees and friends alike,

It's been 4 days now since Aspire has been up and running, and the recruitment process still has its wheels turning as we are getting more and more good players in the guild. As soon as we have enough people (and the right people!) we will start clearing the 25 man content that most of us have done before, so that we can progress in the new upcoming raid dungeon: Ulduar.

Currently we lack the healers to start some proper 10 man runs, but funny enough we have enough DPS and Tanks for 25 man runs. Again though, not enough healers. This is why our first priority is currently to recruit some skilled Healadins, Resto dr00ds & Shamans and Holy Priests. Make no mistake however, this doesn't mean we should just recruit the very first healer that is looking for a guild. We want skilled players that are willing to commit to the guild, and I have had to turn down a few people because they just didn't seem right to the guild before. Yes I know, maybe we could have started 25 mans earlier if we didn't have, but then again we want this guild to last on the long term as much as we want it to start swiftly on the short term, and again for that we need the right players!

I'm really happy to see the amount of dedication and patience you guys have put into this guild, and I hope you will continue to do so when we are clearing Naxx, Malygos, OS with x amount of Drakes and later on Ulduar.

We're almost ready to go guys, we're so close...Let's keep this going!

Your GM,

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Mimoko
Officer
Mimoko

Aspire has started! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspire has started!   Aspire has started! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi guys its been exactly 2 weeks since Aspire has been made.

Great news is our recruitment has been great, its been abit of a rocky start but if we keep up how we are now all we need now is the extra 1-2 more people. (Resto Shammie and maybe 1 more warlock)

This week has been the first time we actually started 25man raids together as a guild. Everything is just going great!! Really friendly atmosphere, really nice guild members and everyone gets on (I hope) Razz

If things keep going as well as they are this week we will atleast try the first 2 bosses in Ulduar 25man ^_^

From your only current female Officer/Member

Mimoko~ Razz
Back to top Go down

Aspire has started!
Page 1 of 1