Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ACCEPTED-Recruiting Disc. Priest Nraevie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nraevie

PostSubject: ACCEPTED-Recruiting Disc. Priest Nraevie   Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 pm

About Me: Im 16 years old and i live in sweden, on my spear time i play world of warcraft and are out with friend's =)

Name: Marcus
English fluency: Hm.. im not that good but i ill be okey i think ^^
What I'm doing in RL?: School
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: I doon't know any1 Razz

About my character: My character is a Disc priest, i have about full epic almoste and full naxx, os and eoe experions, i have aboyt 1808 +heal UB and i love to heal Very Happy

Character name: Nraevie
Class: Priest
Specc: Disc
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS
Link to your armory profile:
Major glyphs: Glyph of preyer of healing, glyph of flash heal
Minor glyphs: Reduce mana cost of fade spell by 30%
Professions: tailoring 435/450 mining 450/450
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: Yea i have some shadow offspec gear
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Friendly

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 none . tbc @ lvl 70: i have done them all but dont know what every1 is called lol haha . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80: OS 10/25man EoE 10man and naxx 10/25 man

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?:

My character history: iv started to play on this character for like.. 3-4 month ago mby? and i have lvled it upp with recruit, i have ben 80 for like 2month's mby? and yea.. dont know what more to say x'D

Previous name(s): Same

Previous guild(s): Reservivor dog's, there is no karate , High five, and some more dont remember name's

Reason(s) for leaving: The raid time wasn't that good for me in there raid's but i can raid everyday until 00.00 now =)

Raid attendance: Hm.. depend's

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - yes
Tuesday - yes
Wednesday - yes
Thursday - yes
Sunday - yes
Saturday - yes
Friday - yes
Future:

Reason(s) to join Aspire? i think it's a rly good guild and can learn alote of the new stuff in world of warcraft here =) and the guild master seams vry friendly and i like that , i want to find a good, and friendly raiding guild and i think this guild is Smile So i hope i can join it Razz

Do you have mic?: Yes, ofc i have

Other:

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?: Nope =)
Back to top Go down
TOM
Officer

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Recruiting Disc. Priest Nraevie   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Hey Nraevie

You sound like a really nice guy, but im not sure about ur spec Razz but u should be able to change that if it isnt great Razz
As you are only 16 i would like to hope that u are very mature and are able to have fun on trash and be very serious on bosses Smile

TOm
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Recruiting Disc. Priest Nraevie   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Accepted, your level of gear is quite good and I definetly want a Discipline Priest in.

Welcome to Aspire!

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Recruiting Disc. Priest Nraevie   

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED-Recruiting Disc. Priest Nraevie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aspire :: Aspire Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: