Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hijinx

REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage Empty
PostSubject: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 am

Name: Hijinx
English fluency: Awsome
What im doing in Real life: Working from home
Do u know anyone in Aspire: Not that i remember

About my chr

Name Hijinx
Class: Mage
Specc Arcane (primary) and FrostFire (2ndy)
DPS unbuffed. not even my own buffs on i got 2.3kdps
link ur WoW armory: dont know how sorry =(

Major glyphs: Arcane Blast, Arcane missles, Molten Armor
Minor Glyphs: Penguin, Arcane intellect, Slowfall
Professions: Enchanting (450) minning 450
Offspec gear: have no offspec gear, its same as main gear lol =)
Sons of Hodir rep: Reverd (half way to exhaulted)

Game experiance: i have Never found a raiding guild. i have only done Pick up Raids

Raid achievement: Heroic mama said knock you out

Character history: i have been playing WoW for about a while now just under a year i think, but i didnt play for 1month when Lich King came out (was away) i am currently in a friends guild, we have tryd to orginise raids but people never show up and raid never happens. i have had some experiance with PUG in naxx but never got far as some1 always disconnects lol

Previous names: N/A
Previous guilds: Desolation (current)
Reason for leaving: would like to see end game content

Raid attendence: showing up for a raid wont b a problem and i have good inet connection so no disconneting. i will stay untill raid is complete

How many evening can you attend raids
Monday - Yes
Tuesday - Yes
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - Yes
Friday - mayb
Saturday - Yes
Sunday - Yes

Reason to Join Aspire: i would like to join aspire to explore all the game content, and help whenever i can

Do you have a mic: Yes

Other: just wanna take the chance to say thanks for reading my application. oh and i should b able to raid on Friday just not sure if i will b here in time ( i have my son on Friday till 7pm UK time)
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:43 am

No offense here, but are you really 24 years old?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Name: Hijinx
English fluency: Awsome

Sons of Hodir rep: Reverd (half way to exhaulted)

Character history: i have been playing WoW for about a while now just under a year i think, but i didnt play for 1month when Lich King came out (was away) i am currently in a friends guild, we have tryd to orginise raids but people never show up and raid never happens. i have had some experiance with PUG in naxx but never got far as some1 always disconnects lol

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, your writing doesn't really seem to be that mature as you claim.

Good luck in getting into Aspire, you just might need it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hiijinx

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm

yes i really am 24. i'm just not the best at Punction or spelling.
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 pm

That's highly unlikely, since your english.

Or are you?

Kids usually spell words the way they sound for them and I doubt a grown man on 24 would still do that.
Any english person would know how to spell and also know how to spell punctuation. Specially a 24 year old.

Seriously, age is not a problem in this guild, so why lie about it?
Back to top Go down
Mimoko
Officer
Mimoko

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Ducky please calm down. Punctuations(grammer) is not a problem in the guild as long as its understandable, there is no need for people to lie about age especially to get into this guild.

We just want to know abit about whos playing behind the character, dw about it ducky.

Anyway Hiijinx thank you for your application, i spoke to you on wow like yesterday or day before and seem like a nice guy. Problem is gear isn't too great which me and Closure were already aware of.

We'll get back to you soon as possible once we come to an agreement ^_^

Thanks again Hiijinx

Mimoko~
Back to top Go down
hiijinx

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm

im sorry for being dislexic, didnt think that would b a problem but some people judge too soon. thanks anyway for ur time
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi Hijinx,

I kinda anticipated you were dyslexic (really dont know the spelling to that either lol). Ducky is a bit of a grammar nazi, please don't let it affect you.

We're still considering your application. After our guild meeting (tonight @ 20.00) I will let you know!

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi Hijinx,

I just got word that an old friend mage of mine might be joining, together with another one. If they both end up joining I will have to decline your application, but if either doesn't then your in. Sorry to make you wait mate.

Closure~
Back to top Go down
hiijinx

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:36 pm

No problem. thanks for leting me know whats going on. thanks again for your time and patence (and again sorry for my spellin)
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Just posting to say Sorry for my behaviour earlier.

Being dyslexsic is a serious problem and I sincerely apologize for my behaviour.
I am used to be cautious since I ran my own guild once.

Sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused.

Cheers and regards,
Yours sincerely, Danny.
Back to top Go down
hiijinx

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:41 pm

no worrys Mr. Ducky Duck
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi Hijinx,

I'm sorry mate but both the mages I was talking about before have joined, so I'm going to have to decline your application because otherwise I'de have too much mages D:.

I do thank you for your time and your patience, and I'm pretty sure a nice guy like you can find a good raiding guild on this server =).

Good luck with finding a guild mate,

Closure~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage   REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REJECTED -Guild application-Hijinx Mage
Page 1 of 1