Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximiliaan

DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan Empty
PostSubject: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

About Me:

Name: Andrew Milliam
English fluency: good
What I'm doing in RL?: school, hang out, wow
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: no

About my character:

Character name: Maximiliaan
Class: Dk
Specc: Blood/forst and onholly mix
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS: betwin 1300 - 1600
Link to your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Maximiliaan

Professions: 450mining/190 jc
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?:
The Sons of Hodir rep status: hor

Game experience: all the lich king raids

Describe your experience in WoW:
wotlk @ lvl 80

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?:
Raid title: champion of the frozen wastes

Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 Yes everyday

Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Sunday -
Saturday -
Friday -

Reason(s) to join Aspire?
I like raiding and your guild seems cool

Do you have mic?: no, but I have speakers
Back to top Go down
Vikkelsø

Vikkelsø

PostSubject: Re: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Imo.
You doesn't seem to care about your application.. And some stuff havn't been filled out. And about your dps. If it is 1300-1600 as you typed you just arent good enough for what we currently are looking for.

But I will let others look at it.

Vikk
Back to top Go down
Mimoko
Officer
Mimoko

PostSubject: Re: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Thats really a shame if you really do 1300-1600 damage because your gear pretty good.
Maybe rotation or spec is abit muddled up.

Will ask guild master to take a look and decide on that.

Mimoko~
Back to top Go down
Maximiliaan

PostSubject: Re: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Vikkelsø wrote:
Imo.
You doesn't seem to care about your application.. And some stuff havn't been filled out. And about your dps. If it is 1300-1600 as you typed you just arent good enough for what we currently are looking for.

Vikk

Yes unbuffed with buffs or special mellee attacks like: heartstrike or orb strike i do over the 2200 dam, sometimes 3100 dam
Back to top Go down
Vikkelsø

Vikkelsø

PostSubject: Re: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Maximiliaan wrote:
Vikkelsø wrote:
Imo.

Vikk

Yes unbuffed with buffs or special mellee attacks like: heartstrike or orb strike i do over the 2200 dam, sometimes 3100 dam

Ohh well then my bad. didn't realize it was without using your " special " attacks lawl. But could you please fill the unfilled things out please m8 Smile
So let's see, it's starting looking interresting m8 Smile

Good luck

Vikk
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Hi Maxi,

Recently we acquired 2 geared Death Knights as DPS, and we have 2 DK tanks (myself including). We have decided that DK wise we have enough at the moment.

Thanks for your application though, best of luck with finding another guild ^_^.

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan   DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DECLINE-Dps- Dk - Maximiliaan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aspire :: Aspire Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: