Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azodrax.

ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps   ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

About Me:

Name: Victor
English fluency: Yes
What I'm doing in RL?: Playing tennis
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: Stormstrike

About my character:

Character name: Azodrax
Class: Death Knight
Specc: Unholy
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS: Unbuffed 2.8k dps, raidbuffed 3.3k dps.
Link to your armory profile:
Major glyphs: Glyph of Scourge Strike, Glyph of Bone Shield, Glyph of Dark Death.
Minor glyphs: Glyph of Raise Dead, Glyph of Horn of Winter, Glyph of Blood Tap
Professions: Blacksmithing 203, Mining 179.
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: Tank, 28k hp unbuffed and expierience.
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Honored

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80: Onyxia, Karazhan, Zul'aman, Naxxramas 10/25, Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 +1, Vault of Archavon 10/25 only Archavon.

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?: Heroic: Twilight Assist

My character history:

Previous name(s):

Previous guild(s): SW West End Massive.

Reason(s) for leaving: I didnt like it so much in the guild and i want some new gear.

Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - yes
Tuesday - yes
Wednesday - maybe
Thursday - maybe
Sunday - maybe
Saturday - yes
Friday - yes
Future:

Reason(s) to join Aspire? I think Aspire seems to be a nice guild, and i want a new and serious guild to raid with. Some new friends and gear would be nice too Razz

Do you have mic?: Yes

Other:

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?:
Back to top Go down
Azodrax.

PostSubject: Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps   ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

About Me:

Name: Victor
English fluency: Yes
What I'm doing in RL?: Playing tennis
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: Stormstrike

About my character:

Character name: Azodrax
Class: Death Knight
Specc: Unholy
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS: Unbuffed 2.8k dps, raidbuffed 3.3k dps.
Link to your armory profile:
Major glyphs: Glyph of Scourge Strike, Glyph of Bone Shield, Glyph of Dark Death.
Minor glyphs: Glyph of Raise Dead, Glyph of Horn of Winter, Glyph of Blood Tap
Professions: Blacksmithing 203, Mining 179.
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: Tank, 28k hp unbuffed and expierience.
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Honored

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80: Onyxia, Karazhan, Zul'aman, Naxxramas 10/25, Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 +1, Vault of Archavon 10/25 only Archavon Eye of Eternity 10/25.

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?: Heroic: Twilight Assist

My character history:

Previous name(s):

Previous guild(s): SW West End Massive.

Reason(s) for leaving: I didnt like it so much in the guild and i want some new gear.

Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - yes
Tuesday - yes
Wednesday - maybe
Thursday - maybe
Sunday - maybe
Saturday - yes
Friday - yes
Future:

Reason(s) to join Aspire? I think Aspire seems to be a nice guild, and i want a new and serious guild to raid with. Some new friends and gear would be nice too

Do you have mic?: Yes

Other:

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?:
Back to top Go down
Mimoko
Officer
Mimoko

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps   ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm

hi Azodrax thanks for your application.

We're still thinking atm because we have 2 dp dks already so we're not sure yet.

But won't be long to decide ^_^

Mimoko.
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps   ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi Azodrax,

Thanks for your application. Will consult with officers if we think we need more DPS Death Knights.

I'll get back to you soon as I've done that, so hang on a bit =p.

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps   ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Azodrax,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. After consultation with various other officers I have decided to decline you're application. Reason to this is that we have enough active Death Knight DPS classes, and we would have to run Naxx to gear you up which is something we really want to avoid.

Good luck in finding a guild, and once again sorry for the wait.

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps   ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED-Azodrax - Death Knight - Dps
Page 1 of 1