Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACCEPTED-Warlock Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qull

ACCEPTED-Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED-Warlock Application   ACCEPTED-Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm

About Me:

Name: Dan
English fluency: 10/10
What I'm doing in RL?: Student
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: I dont think so

About my character:

Character name: Qull
Class: Warlock
Specc: Demo/Ruin
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS:
Well imo Training dummys are extremely unaccurate and dont really show your true DPS, also i havent tested with this particular char. The best ive seen this char do is 6k on Vesp
Link to your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Qull
Major glyphs: Glyph of Shadow Bolt, Glyph of Felguard, Glyph of Corruption
Minor glyphs: N/A
Professions: Alchemy/Herbs
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: I have a few pieces of PvP gear:) But im not really involved with PvP
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Honored, working on it

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80
Classic: My Warrior was PvP orientated so no Raiding there
TBC: Pre-Nerf: T4 Clear, 5/6 ZA, 2/6 SSC, 2/5 MH. Post: 6/6 ZA 5/6 SSC, 4/4 TK, 4/5 MH, 8/9 BT
What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?: OS25 3D on Main (If that counts ;p)

My character history:

Previous name(s): N/A

Previous guild(s): Current Guild is Alts of Radeon, i have explained my situation to Closure, will happily repeat it in Forums if needed Smile

Reason(s) for leaving:

Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - Yes
Tuesday - Yes
Wednesday - Maybe
Thursday - Maybe
Sunday - Yes
Saturday - Yes
Friday - Yes
Future: Yes

Reason(s) to join Aspire? I want to join Aspire because in TBC my Lock was my main and i really enjoyed DPSing, although i got bored and made a Shammy for Healing. Ofc i still love Healing but i would really love to just back into 'hardcore' Raiding with a DPS char, which is something i dont get to do atm very often. Hopefully this Guild will give me the oppurtunity to fufill my cravings for deeepeeZzzZZZ <3 Also i think personally i have something to offer to the Guild which is someone who knows how to play, someone with dedication and commitment, and someone who isnt afraid of a wipefest ;p

Do you have mic?: Yes

Other: Not really, thanks for reading

Qull
Back to top Go down
TOM
Officer
TOM

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Warlock Application   ACCEPTED-Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey Qull

It seems you know your stuff Smile)
And your gear is great but a few improvements here and there as with everyone .. but we hope we can get u those improvements.

But you got my vote and i hope you will become a part of our team Smile
Back to top Go down
Plox
Officer
Plox

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Warlock Application   ACCEPTED-Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Yeh i agree with tom.

You know ur class , tough you need some better gear improvements but if you work on that ur fine mate

gl and high five

** Plox **
Back to top Go down
https://aspireguild.ace.st
Qull

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Warlock Application   ACCEPTED-Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:22 am

Thanks Smile

Yeah my gear needs some improvements, but having to PuG everything gearing up is a little slow :<<
I hope my gear wont be an obstacle at this stage though, madskillz make up for the gear ;p

Qull
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Warlock Application   ACCEPTED-Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:29 am

Hi Qull,

After our talk and seeing your application I had to think wether or not to accept you, knowing that this char is an alt. I can't ofcourse say I 100% trust you as I don't know you that well, however you have made a good and mature impression on me.

If your able to raid with us actively and commit to this guild then I'm willing to accept your application, and from our talk and this application I gather you are, therefore I accept your application and hope to see you ingame soon for an invite.

Closure~

P.S: Please note that I'm accepting you on basis of an exception. I normally wouldn't accept alts at all but you seem like you could be a real asset to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Warlock Application   ACCEPTED-Warlock Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED-Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1