Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kepo

REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS Empty
PostSubject: REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS   REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am

About Me:

Name: Teemu
English fluency: Quite good, I can understand well and also speak well.
What I'm doing in RL?: School, go outside with friends, and WoW. I have no hobbies.
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: No.

About my character:

Character name: Kepo
Class: Rogue
Specc: Assassination
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS: At least 1800 unbuffed, I have not tested when buffed, but I think it is something from 2300-2500
Link to your armory profile: Kepo
Major glyphs: Glyph of Vigor, Glyph of Mutilate and Glyph of Hunger for Blood
Minor glyphs: Glyph of Blurred Speed, Glyph of Pick Lock and Glyph of Safe Fall
Professions: Mining & Engineering
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: Planning to get better gear and T8, but gear is not my first priority : )
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Revered.

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80

Classic: UBRS and Onyxia
TBC: Gruul 1/2, Karazhan 5/14
WotLK: Naxx 10: 9/15, Naxx 25: 6/15, OS 10/25

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?: Heroic: Momma said knock you out OR Heroic: Besting the Black Dragonflight

My character history:

Started with this character many years ago, on level 55 BC came out so I didn't really get a chance to raid, so I've only done UBRS and Onyxia. On BC, I leveled to level 70, migrated from Argent Dawn RP to Aerie Peak, because my IRL friend plays here. On Aerie Peak I tried to get to a raiding guild, and I managed to raid some Gruul and Kara, so it wasn't really successful raiding. Now on WotLK I leveled to 80 pretty fast and right away started to find some guild, and started raiding Naxx 10 man and OS 10 man with my former guild. However, the guild broke up because people didn't show up on raids even when they accepted the raid invite, so I started to PUG some raids, but you know that PUG's aren't really good and now I am trying to find a good guild to raid with, and this feels like one.

Previous name(s): N/A

Previous guild(s): Blades of Glory (BC, broken up probably), Heroism (broken up)

Reason(s) for leaving: N/A

Raid attendance: I always show up on raids and stay there until the end as long as the time is good for raiding.

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - No
Tuesday - No
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - No
Sunday - No
Saturday - Yes
Friday - Yes
Future: Same as now

Reason(s) to join Aspire?

I'm in need of a good raiding guild to raid with great people and progress in WoW

Do you have mic?: No

Other:

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?: Even though I answered No for raiding in Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, I may be still able to raid. It just depends but I can't promise anything.
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS   REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi Kepo,

I'm sorry but I'm declining your application on the grounds of your gear not being good enough Sad We are almost ready to go into 25 man ulduar (after 1-2 25 naxx runs) and I'm afraid that your gear just isn't at that level, and won't be within 1-2 naxx heroic runs.

I still want to wish you good luck in finding a guild!

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk

REJECTED -Kepo - Rogue melee DPS
Page 1 of 1