Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REJECTED -Hunter Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FurionRX

REJECTED -Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: REJECTED -Hunter Application   REJECTED -Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:00 pm

About Me:

Name: Thanos
English fluency: Fluent
What I'm doing in RL?: University Student
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: Armory was down during application(24/4)so i couldnt review guild members Sad

About my character: Surv Hunter since day 1 in wow! (2 years ago)

Character name: Furionrx
Class: Hunter
Specc: Survival/MM (0/17/54)
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS - Not sure after the new shoulders,but 90% of the time im within top3 dps in 10mans,top5 in 25mans
Link to your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Furionrx
Major glyphs: Glyph of Hunter's Mark,Glyph of Steady Shot,Glyph of Aspect of the Viper
Minor glyphs: Glyph of Feign Death,Glyph of Mend Pet
Professions: Skinn(450),LW(450)
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: Might try dual speccing pvp spec after farming a little more money! Razz
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Revered atm(21/4/09)

Game experience: Started WoW little be4 BC,been a member of a social guild so far but its time 2 move on! Smile Lots of patience here(most gear is from pugs...)

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?: Grand Widow Faerlina without dispelling enrage i think so far

My character history: SV since day 1! Smile

Previous name(s): Nope

Previous guild(s): Elite Guards,member of Cursed Legion atm

Reason(s) for leaving:I know most guys from the Cursed Legion in person,friends in real life with most,but no raiding capabilities in that guild,although gr8 4 lvling-chatting Razz

Raid attendance: If u mean if i attended the old guild's raids,always! (not many,about 10-15)

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - Yes
Tuesday - Yes
Wednesday - No
Thursday - Yes
Sunday - Not sure!
Saturday - Not sure!
Friday - Yes
Future: Im almost always online during day-time

Reason(s) to join Aspire? Looking forward 2 doing guild raids Smile

Do you have mic?: Yep

Other: My trinket is my curse,i need 2 get rid of that thing! Razz

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?: Nah,looking forward 2 meeting u guys! xD
Back to top Go down
Mimoko
Officer
Mimoko

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Hunter Application   REJECTED -Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 am

hi Furion thanks alot for your application.

At the moment we have 3 active hunters in the guild. I'm not too sure whether we need more and we have another hunter applying.

We will have to see what Guild master thinks. In any case good luck with your application ^_^

Mimoko~
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Hunter Application   REJECTED -Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Furion,

I'm sorry mate but I'm going to have to decline your application. At the moment we have 3 well-geared and very active hunters and aren't in need of more.

Best of luck in finding a new guild though =)

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Hunter Application   REJECTED -Hunter Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REJECTED -Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1