Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drbranch

THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... Empty
PostSubject: THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...   THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 pm

About Me:

Name: Alex
English fluency: perfect
What I'm doing in RL?: im going to school
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: yep i know Duckytheduck whos mah IRL m8 and i also know Flair and kinda know mimii

About my character:

Character name: Drbranch (ill change mah name if needed however i also know that Drduck got in with that name Razz)
Class: Dr00d
Specc: resto
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS
Link to your armory profile:
Major glyphs: Glyph of Nourish, Glyph of Swiftmend, and Glyph of Innervate
Minor glyphs: Glyph of Unburdoned Rebirth, Glyph of the Wild, Glyph of Aquatic Form (lol...)
Professions: Alch (443/450) Inscription (437/450)
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: wel maybe feral as a pvp thing but not for raiding at all
The Sons of Hodir rep status: not needed as im inscriptor (<3 shouder chant)

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80
none none none all bosses (none in ulduar but caneasily read up on them and execute them perfectly)
What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?:
thaddius cuz of newbs >.>
My character history:

Previous name(s):
Drbranch o_O
Previous guild(s):
Blue Dragon (lvling guild from 1-80) then some random "raiding" guild called Ardor of Dawn
Reason(s) for leaving:
BD was cuz it was only lvling and AoD was cuz they only raided naxx10 >.>
Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

to be completely honest i cant raid untill 23:00 every night as im still a school student and my parents are still kinda in charge of bed tiemz >.> but im slowly milking them into letting me stay up till 11 Very Happy sry 23:00 Razz in which case...
but school ends in 3 weeks so after schools out i can raid forever >:O

Monday - maybe
Tuesday - maybe
Wednesday - maybe/no because i get home from drum lessons on this day however these lessons end in 2 weeks so after that its probly yes
Thursday - maybe
Sunday - no
Saturday - yes
Friday - yes
Future:

Reason(s) to join Aspire?
progessive guild/friendly attitude from members whenever i have talked to them outside the game
Do you have mic?:
ye and vent but my speakers atm are kinda fucked up but i think im getting a new computer once school is out Very Happy
Other:

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?: ya... as you can see from my application im a nice friendly funny guy who loves to laugh and mess about outside of raids. however in raids im totaly focused and knowhow to add to the raid with the best of my potential and i also know all tacts for all bosses except ulduar which as i said above i can easily look up although healers have it a bit easier in terms of tacts and im also very confident when it comes to me healing... i fell as if its my true calling Razz. im also very well educated and can speak with precision (dont make fun of my spelling xD) and grace with the bes t of them. also on an added note... Flair told me that you guys dont like the "Dr" tag i have so ill be changing that before (if im accepted) i actually physically join the guild in-game.

thanks for ure time, hope i get in, yadda yadda Very Happy

-Drbranch, Out!
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...   THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Hai Alex! <3

Finally you applied eh?
Well, tbh we would gladly accept you in, i'm sure althoguh there is a small problem.

Your raid attendance. I know you have school and such and that you are still quite young and herefor needs your sleep. So iunno. If you can learn to stay up from 19-23 then I'd happily help you gear up more for joining us in Ulduar.
Back to top Go down
Drbranch

PostSubject: THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...   THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 pm

ok in which case is it possible i can join atm as a social rank or something untill i out of school and can attend every night?
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...   THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Of course.

We have open spots for peoples friends called Guild Friend.

So feel free to PM me anytime to get an invite as a guildfriend

Until you can attend every night easily, lets leave this application in process.
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...   THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Your healing skills have been noticed very well in Ulduar 25 man.

Welcome aboard on S.S. Aspire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...   THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOST EPIC HEALER EVER!... i think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aspire :: Aspire Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: