Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACCEPTED-Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooncup

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:40 pm

About Me: I am a mature player, seeking progression in ulduar. Raids come before loot with me, its not all about items. I recently left the guild <Brotherhood Of Dragon> becouse of personal issues i had with one or two of the players there. I have raided with this guild before in a raid merge, and thought how well we was doing and didnt want to just leave, so decided to try my luck getting in with the sister guild <aspire>.

Name: Jack
English fluency: Yes
What I'm doing in RL?: I am currently In the air training corpe, this is preperation for the Royal Air Force witch i will be joining when i am 17.
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: I know a little mage called tóm from aspire Smile we are good pals.

About my character:

Character name: Spooncup
Class: Shaman
Specc: Elemental
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS? Unbuffed on a dummy I do roughly 2.6k dps, Full 25man raid buffs i do roughly 3.6k
Link to your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Spooncup
Major glyphs: Glyph of lava, Glyph of lighning bolt, Glyph of flame shock .
Minor glyphs: Glyph Of Thunderstorm, Glyph Of renewed life , Glyph of water walking.
Professions: Engineering 450/450 and minning 155/450
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: I have full pvp ofpsec set for enhancment, with 812 resiliance rating, I also have some decent dps gear for enhancement. But i do better dps as elemental at the moment.
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Neutral 2000/3000

Game experience:
I have been playing for a year and a bit, not much experiance in tbh , becouse Wotlk came out a week after i hit 70, so i was only able to do one or two raids.
Describe your experience in WoW:
No experiance in pre tbh. Kharazan done, and some black temple before Wotlk came out in tbc.
In Wotlk;
Naxx 10, 15/15
Naxx 25 10/15
Ulduar 10 4/14
Ulduar 25 5/14
Os 10 cleared
Os 25 cleared
VoA 10 2/2
VoA 25 2/2

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?:
The hardest achievement i have ever complete is Heroic: Less is more

My character history:
My character has remaind the same since level 1.
Previous name(s):
N/A
Previous guild(s):
The first raiding guild i joined was Insidious motion. This guild was gradualy falling apart so it merged with the phoenix. Which i stayed with for a few months untill the guild leaders decided to quit and ended the guild, so from there i joined a friendly guild with us; The brotherhood of dragon.
Reason(s) for leaving:
I had to leave brotherhood of dragon for a personal issue i had with one or two of the players. I am interested in joining aspire becouse i wish to remain in the casual raiding guild community.
Raid attendance:
I am able to attend all raid apart from Monday 20:00-22:30 server time, and the same on tuesday, as these are the days i visit the Air Training Corpe.

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - Maybe
Tuesday - Yes
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - Maybe
Sunday - Yes
Saturday - Yes
Friday - Yes
Future: Yes

Reason(s) to join Aspire?
I wish to stay in the community of the casual raiding guilds as its where i feal most cumfortable. And i seek casual progression in Ulduar and future raids.
Do you have mic?: Yes i own a mic

Other: I have ventrillo, And all the addons needed for raiding, such as DBM, Omen , Recount , Visual heal , Yata. And a few more.

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?: No
Back to top Go down
Flair

Flair

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Your application seems alright, I am wondering how you got into BT at all within a week of hitting 70, I think we may need an Elemental Shaman, I KNOW we need an enhancement shaman.

Your application does however beg the question "What went wrong in BoD?"
Back to top Go down
Spooncup

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 am

I already discussed the issues with closure. He knows my reasons Smile

Bt run failed it was a lil pug with newby leaders, but i still had experiance in there Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooncup

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 am

Oh and you said you needed enha shammy, i have full epic enha pve gear, its not half as good as my ele so i would need assistance gearing up for ulduar if you wanted me enhance
Back to top Go down
Flair

Flair

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 am

Great news, good luck getting in =D
Back to top Go down
Spooncup

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks, hope to see you soon :p
Back to top Go down
Mimoko
Officer
Mimoko

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Hai spoon its very likely you'll get in. Like you said you discussed with closure the issue with BoD.

Anyway probly see you soon

Mimoko~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ACCEPTED-Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED-Shaman   ACCEPTED-Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED-Shaman
Page 1 of 1