Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply | Arms warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tardbox

Apply | Arms warrior Empty
PostSubject: Apply | Arms warrior   Apply | Arms warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm

About Me:

Name: stian
English fluency: I do speak english, and i do understand : )
What I'm doing in RL?: Not mutch. Enoying life with coce and a good game!
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: My darling spoon inside a cup!

About my character:

Character name: Tardbox
Class: Warrior
Specc: Arms
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS : 3k++ in raid and about same at a dummies
Link to your armory profile:
Major glyphs: Mortal strike"Rending"Sweeping strike"
Minor glyphs: bloodrage"
Professions: Minig, enginering
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: I got the gear and i wont say no to a respecc, (Exped, tank done naxx 10 with blues)
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Friendly. have been abit bussy and havent skilled mutch upp!

Game experience: ive played for 2 years in not loong and i still love the game done all raid's and most of the dungeons except some TBC,

Describe your experience in WoW: I dind play classinc but done all, In tbc i were tank and did kara,maggy,gruul,ZA,
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?:
Il guess these days naxx 25 man fall of naxxaramas
My character history: Ahh, Ive played a loong time i mean and ive been tank and all types of dps and i used LOT of time levling just finding the rigth way to play the game for 100% Enoyment

Previous name(s): Aecroon, were on grim batol before transferd since my firends stoped wow!

Previous guild(s): The peonix, BoD

Reason(s) for leaving: Few people not mutch raiding low proggress, and only taking out the people who is in the group's every week or just taking closest friends,

Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - untill 21.40 somedays my program is on, (i will not skip something important for it in the raid in any way)
Tuesday - same as monday! will be raiding if im needed
Wednesday - yes
Thursday - yes
Sunday - yes
Saturday - yes
Friday - yes
Future:

Reason(s) to join Aspire? I want active raiding with active members i want progress and i wanna have a 100% enoyment and i thin i can find that in aspire

Do you have mic?: yes

Other:dont know if it mutch to say im just ordinary and i like to play a game with other people that also know how to do it and i do besides take critisism good, just have to say it kinda need to since im named tardbox : )
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

Apply | Arms warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply | Arms warrior   Apply | Arms warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi Tardbox,

This is an application I'm going to have to think about/discuss with others. Reason I'm saying that is because I think the reason you weren't invited a lot in BoD was because we already have a LOT of DPS warriors when we raid together.

I'll send you a whisper with further details but I'm afraid I can't make a decision right now.

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk

Apply | Arms warrior
Page 1 of 1