Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ollie

REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest ! Empty
PostSubject: REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest !   REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 pm

About Me:

Name: Ollie
English fluency: IMBA
What I'm doing in RL?:Working
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: i know you all!

About my character:

Character name: kissime
Class: Priest
Specc: Holy
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS
Link to your armory profile:
Major glyphs: Flash heal, Renew, COH
Minor glyphs: Free regents etc
Professions: 432 Talioring for Dark glow embroidery, 123 herb
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: I have some nice shadow gear atm Smile
The Sons of Hodir rep status: working on it !

Game experience: I have have cleared all content

Describe your experience in WoW: i Know my stuff
classic @ lvl 60 . tbc @ lvl 70 . after 3.0.2 @ lvl 70 . wotlk @ lvl 80
didnt play at 60 at 70 i cleared maggie and kara but again didnt really play ! 80 i have cleared everything.
What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?:
Satharion 10man 1 drake
My character history:

Previous name(s): Cupid

Previous guild(s): WE CARE, This is No Karate, Solace, Wisky tango Foxtrot, REUNION, Last Stand

Reason(s) for leaving: Disbands, me being a complete immature noob head ! and people thinking that cupid is a guild hacker becasue of lies sernityx made when we had a rowl.

Raid attendance: Im always there as you know

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - yes
Tuesday -Yes
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - Yes
Sunday - Yes
Saturday - Yes
Friday - Yes
Future: Yes

Reason(s) to join Aspire? i miss you guys and feel i have learnt from my mistakes and wish to be reconsidered ! i have learnt to take crisisium constructivly instead on going mad.

Do you have mic?: Yes

Other: Wanna say a big sorry to a great friend who i took advantage of Forskin (my little babe) closure you a wicked good leader and i would love to raid by your side again.

Are there any other things you would like to add which were not mentioned before?: I will understand if you LOL at this app and decline me. but i can only try cant i !

Speak soon,

Kiss x
Back to top Go down
Closure
Guild Master
Closure

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest !   REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry but I'm declining this application.

Even after you changed your name due to the fact that you had a bad reputation, you kept making a new bad name for yourself as Kissime. If you spend money on namechanging and don't learn from your past mistakes, then I don't see how a guild re-invite is going to work.

You get one shot in Aspire and as far as I'm concerned you blew it. I am not going to risk comprimising guild reputation and our good atmosphere because someone said they have learnt from there mistakes.

Good luck in finding a guild though.

Closure~
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspirehome.tk
x

PostSubject: x   REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Ouch !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest !   REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REJECTED -Kissime Holy priest !
Page 1 of 1