Aspire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspire

Aerie Peak - EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application : 80 Rogue.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagon

Application : 80 Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Application : 80 Rogue.   Application : 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:37 am

About Me:

Name: Wim
English fluency: Excellent
What I'm doing in RL?: I'm an electrician. I party now and then with friends and play World Of Warcraft
Do you know anyone in Aspire?: Not that I know of.

About my character:

Character name: Kagon
Class: Rogue
Specc: Combat
If your a DPS class, what is your unbuffed training dummy DPS and your raidbuffed DPS : Training dummy : 1750-2000 Raids : 2500-3000
Link to your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie Peak&n=Kagon
Major glyphs: Sinister Strike , Rupture and Adrenaline Rush
Minor glyphs: None. They don't really add any value for me.
Professions: Mining/ Engineering
Do you have any offspec ambitions and gear?: Might respec to Mutilate. Not sure yet.
The Sons of Hodir rep status: Honored

Game experience:

Describe your experience in WoW:

Did classis on my horde alts. i'm making an application for my alliance rogue so :

Naxxramas : 10 cleared - Busy with 25
Sarth : Both
VoA : Both (except with new boss , haven't had time for a pug)

What is the hardest dungeon/raid achievement you have already completed?: No idea actually .

My character history:

Previous name(s): N/A

Previous guild(s): United Heroes

Reason(s) for leaving: Lack of raiding lately , nice and fun guild though.

Raid attendance:

How many evenings can you raid Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri , Sat ,Sun 20:00-23:00 (type yes/maybe/no)

Monday - Yes
Tuesday - Yes
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - Yes
Sunday - Yes
Saturday - Yes (Except for when there are parties etc,..)
Friday - Yes
Future: You never know. The world might end

Reason(s) to join Aspire? Aspire looks like a good and experienced raiding guild.

Do you have mic?: Yup.

Other: You must get applcations like this every day and I'm sure there are better out there that mine. I cannot promise you the best rogue out there or "that guy who pwns the damagemeters". What I can promise you is loyalty and attendance. I always listen well , read boss tactics and help out other guildies. I try and do my best for the guild. While my gear is'nt über as they say it , I try and get the most DPS out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ducky The Duck

Ducky The Duck

PostSubject: Re: Application : 80 Rogue.   Application : 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:31 am

Hai Kagon~!
Nice to see new applications.

We are currently lacking attending members and have had small problems with members signing up and not showing up for raids, although I do believe we have that problem solved as of this moment.

Nice to see that you can stay loyal towards a guild - I been doing some research, asking around about you and you have a general nice image on Aerie Peak, speically from United Heroes. (Dont ask who, I dont give names).

As for your gear, I can see it could use improvements, although your DPS is more than enough to join in my opinion. What we are looking for is dedicated DPS for Ulduar 10 man progression, (Currently at Mimiron), that can handle though battles, yet still put out some serious DPS. The only problem is, that gearing people up in Naxxramas 25 man runs, has become a general plague in the guild. We do not, I repeat, NOT, want to gear people up in Naxxramas 25 man, since we are all getting bored of the content. We therefore focus on doing Ulduar 10 man and 25 man, when we have enough people online, but as I pointed out we have small problems with Raid Attendance at the moment, although we plan to fix this very soon.

All in all to be fairly honest, I do believe you might have a chance to get in, although we have very active rogues as of the time being - Herefore the rogue class recruitment closed.

Nevertheless - I ain't the on calling the shots in this guild, I'm not even Rogue Class Leader - I just review applications and give my opinions and draw out facts. lol!
Good Luck on getting into Aspire!

Cheers and regards,
Your own rubberduck, Danny.
Back to top Go down
Kagon

PostSubject: Re: Application : 80 Rogue.   Application : 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks for the reply Ducky The Duck.

It's good to hear I have a nice image on AP. I appreciate that.

As for the rogue recruitment being closed , there's no harm in trying eh ? Smile

Anyway , I thank you for your honesty and your opinion . It was a good read.

-Kagon
Back to top Go down
Martinbr
Officer
Martinbr

PostSubject: Reply to Rogue application - Kagon.   Application : 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Hello Kagon.

Thank you for applying to Aspire, but we´re currently full on Rogues, and as duck pointed out, we need pretty good geared members for progress in ulduar etc. and we´re literally tiered of doing naxx 25 etc. so we want to focus on Ulduar 100%. and ur gear doesn´t seems to be good enough for that, allthrough u might be a skilled player =)

But we´ll keep u in our minds if there´s going to be free rogues spots or any rogues are gona be needed.

Good luck finding another guild.

Regards Martinbr officer/Rogue CL of Aspire =)
Back to top Go down
Kagon

PostSubject: Re: Application : 80 Rogue.   Application : 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks for your response Martin.

I understand your decision and support it. Feel free to contact me when a spot opens ! Smile

-Kagon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : 80 Rogue.   Application : 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : 80 Rogue.
Page 1 of 1